Giants vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 17
By Duel Staff
On Friday in the MLB, the San Francisco Giants are up against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Pirates Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (35-27) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (25-37)
- Date: Friday, June 17, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Giants vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-210) | PIT: (+176)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-120) | PIT: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Giants vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to Carlos Rodon (5-4), and Zach Thompson (3-4) answering the bell for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Giants vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (67.2%)
Giants vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is a +176 underdog on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a -210 favorite on the road.
Giants vs Pirates Spread
- The Giants are at the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs (-120 to cover) on the runline. Pittsburgh is +100 to cover.
Giants vs Pirates Over/Under
- The over/under for the Giants versus Pirates contest on June 17 has been set at 8, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Giants vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 27, or 58.7%, of the 46 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Francisco has a mark of 7-4 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -205 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and their opponents have gone over in 29 of their 59 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pirates have been the moneyline underdog 49 total times this season. They've gone 18-31 in those games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-7 (winning 41.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +172 or longer.
- In the 61 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Pittsburgh, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-31-7).