The MLB's Friday slate includes the San Francisco Giants taking on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Giants vs Pirates Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (54-57) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (45-67)
- Date: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-275) | PIT: (+225)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-126) | PIT: +1.5 (+105)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Giants vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Giants will give the ball to Carlos Rodon (10-6) against the Pirates and Bryse Wilson (2-6).
Giants vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (73.1%)
Giants vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Pirates-Giants, Pittsburgh is the underdog at +225, and San Francisco is -275 playing at home.
Giants vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at +1.5 on the runline against the Giants. The Pirates are +105 to cover the spread, and the Giants are -126.
Giants vs Pirates Over/Under
- Giants versus Pirates on August 12 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -104 and the under set at -118
Giants vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Giants have been chosen as favorites in 73 games this year and have walked away with the win 41 times (56.2%) in those games.
- San Francisco has played as a favorite of -270 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 54 of their 108 opportunities.
- The Pirates have put together a 35-60 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36.8% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +220 or longer, Pittsburgh has a 4-1 record (winning 80% of its games).
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 47 times this season for a 47-54-9 record against the over/under.