Giants vs Phillies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 4
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Sunday, the San Francisco Giants play the Philadelphia Phillies.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Phillies Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (63-68) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (73-60)
- Date: Sunday, September 4, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-134) | PHI: (+116)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+150) | PHI: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Giants vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Carlos Rodon (12-7) for the San Francisco Giants, and Ranger Suarez (8-5) for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Giants vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (55.0%)
Giants vs Phillies Moneyline
- San Francisco is a -134 favorite on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a +116 underdog on the road.
Giants vs Phillies Spread
- The Giants are hosting the Phillies and are favored by 1.5 runs (+150 to cover) on the runline. Philadelphia is -182 to cover.
Giants vs Phillies Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Giants-Phillies game on September 4, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Giants vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 49, or 56.3%, of the 87 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Francisco has a mark of 35-34 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -134 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 63 of their 128 opportunities.
- The Phillies have been the underdog on the moneyline 45 total times this season. They've gone 23-22 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Philadelphia has a record of 15-11 (57.7%).
- Philadelphia has played in 134 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 68 times (68-61-5).