The MLB schedule on Wednesday includes the San Francisco Giants facing the Arizona Diamondbacks.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (59-57) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (53-63)
- Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-220) | ARI: (+184)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-100) | ARI: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to Carlos Rodon (11-6), and Zach Davies (2-4) getting the nod for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (68.9%)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Giants, Arizona is the underdog at +184, and San Francisco is -220 playing at home.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are at the Giants, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Diamondbacks are -100 to cover the spread, and the Giants are -120.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Giants versus Diamondbacks on August 17 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -122 and the under set at -100.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Giants have been chosen as favorites in 78 games this year and have walked away with the win 46 times (59%) in those games.
- San Francisco has a mark of 13-4 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -220 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with San Francisco have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 56 of 113 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 41.2% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (33-47).
- Arizona has a record of 1-7 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +184 or longer (12.5%).
- Arizona has played in 113 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-62-2).