The Saturday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Francisco Giants and the Chicago Cubs.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Cubs Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (49-51) vs. Chicago Cubs (41-58)
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 9:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-142) | CHC: (+120)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+142) | CHC: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Giants vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Jakob Junis (4-2) for the San Francisco Giants, and Drew Smyly (3-5) for the Chicago Cubs.
Giants vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (65.3%)
Giants vs Cubs Moneyline
- San Francisco is a -142 favorite on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +120 underdog on the road.
Giants vs Cubs Spread
- The Giants are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Cubs. The Giants are +142 to cover the spread, while the Cubs are -172.
Giants vs Cubs Over/Under
- The Giants-Cubs game on July 30 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.
Giants vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Giants have been favorites in 69 games this season and have come away with the win 37 times (53.6%) in those contests.
- This year, San Francisco has won 21 of 46 games when listed as at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco's games have gone over the total in 47 of their 97 opportunities.
- The Cubs are 27-41 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 39.7% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Chicago has a record of 17-24 (41.5%).
- In the 99 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-50-8).