The MLB slate on Wednesday includes the San Francisco Giants facing the Kansas City Royals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Giants vs Royals Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (35-26) vs. Kansas City Royals (20-41)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 3:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-184) | KC: (+154)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+106) | KC: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Giants vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Royals will hand the ball to Jonathan Heasley, but the Giants' starting pitcher has yet to be determined for this game.
Giants vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (68.7%)
Giants vs Royals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Giants vs. Royals reveal San Francisco as the favorite (-184) and Kansas City as the underdog (+154) on the road.
Giants vs Royals Spread
- The Giants are hosting the Royals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+106 to cover) on the runline. Kansas City is -128 to cover.
Giants vs Royals Over/Under
- The Giants-Royals contest on June 15 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Giants vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Giants have been chosen as favorites in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 27 times (60%) in those games.
- San Francisco has a mark of 3-2 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -255 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and their opponents have gone over in 29 of their 58 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals have won 12 of the 42 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (28.6%).
- Kansas City has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of +205 or longer.
- In the 53 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-21-3).