The Monday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Francisco Giants and the Kansas City Royals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Giants vs Royals Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (33-26) vs. Kansas City Royals (20-39)
- Date: Monday, June 13, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-180) | KC: (+152)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+122) | KC: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Giants vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Giants will give the ball to Alex Wood (3-5) versus the Royals and Brady Singer (3-1).
Giants vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (68.8%)
Giants vs Royals Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Giants-Royals, San Francisco is the favorite at -180, and Kansas City is +152 playing on the road.
Giants vs Royals Spread
The Giants are hosting the Royals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+122 to cover) on the runline. Kansas City is -146 to cover.
Giants vs Royals Over/Under
A combined run total of 8 has been set for Giants-Royals on June 13, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Giants vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Giants have been chosen as favorites in 43 games this year and have walked away with the win 25 times (58.1%) in those games.
- This season, San Francisco has been victorious eight times in 14 chances when named as a favorite of at least -176 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and their opponents have hit the over in 29 of their 56 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have been the underdog on the moneyline 40 total times this season. They've finished 12-28 in those games.
- Kansas City is 2-12 (winning just 14.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +148 or longer.
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by bookmakers 51 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 29 of those games (29-20-2).