MLB action on Tuesday includes the San Francisco Giants playing the Colorado Rockies.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Rockies Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (29-24) vs. Colorado Rockies (23-31)
- Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-210) | COL: (+176)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-102) | COL: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Giants vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Giants will start Carlos Rodon (4-4) against the Rockies and German Marquez (1-5).
Giants vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (71.0%)
Giants vs Rockies Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Giants vs. Rockies reveal San Francisco as the favorite (-210) and Colorado as the underdog (+176) on the road.
Giants vs Rockies Spread
The Rockies are +1.5 on the runline against the Giants. The Rockies are -118 to cover, and the Giants are -102.
Giants vs Rockies Over/Under
A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Giants-Rockies contest on June 7, with the over available at -115 and the under at -105.
Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Giants have been favorites in 40 games this season and have come away with the win 24 times (60%) in those contests.
- This season, San Francisco has been victorious five times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -210 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 29 of their 50 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 14 of the 39 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (35.9%).
- Colorado has played three times as a moneyline underdog with odds of +176 or longer, and lost each game.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times this season for a 30-24-1 record against the over/under.