Georgia State vs Tennessee Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Georgia State Panthers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Neyland Stadium – Knoxville, TN
Georgia State vs Tennessee Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: GAST: +26 (-110) | TENN: -26 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GAST: 22% | TENN: 78%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: GAST: (+100000) | TENN: (+20000)
Georgia State vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This 2019 Week 1 meeting will be the second all-time matchup between these teams, with Tennessee winning the previous game.
- Tennessee defeated Georgia State, 51-13, at home in Knoxville in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Sept. 8, 2012.
- Georgia State has an 0-3 all-time, head-to-head record against SEC opponents.
- Tennessee has a 10-0 all-time, head-to-head record against Sun Belt opponents.
- Georgia State finished the 2018 college football season with a 2-10 record.
- Tennessee finished the 2018 college football season with a 5-7 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.