Felice Herrig vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 56 on FanDuel
Herrig vs Kowalkiewicz Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Main Card Women's Strawweight Bout
Felice "The Lil Bulldog" Herrig (14-9-0, 1 KO, 4 Submissions) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (12-7-0, 1 KO, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Herrig vs Kowalkiewicz Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Felice Herrig: (-136)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz: (+108)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Herrig by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Herrig by Points: (N/A)
- Herrig by Submission: (N/A)
- Kowalkiewicz by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Kowalkiewicz by Points: (N/A)
- Kowalkiewicz by Submission: (N/A)
Herrig vs Kowalkiewicz Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 Herrig-Kowalkiewicz prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Karolina Kowalkiewicz (60%)
Method of Victory: Decision (92%)
Herrig vs Kowalkiewicz Betting Trends & Stats
- Felice Herrig lost to Virna Jandiroba, by submission, in her last fight on Aug. 15, 2020.
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz lost to Jessica Penne, by submission, in her last fight on Aug. 7, 2021.
- Herrig averages 3.63 strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Kowalkiewicz averages 5.16 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Herrig averages 4.84 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Kowalkiewicz averages 5.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Herrig has a 72% takedown defense rate.
- Kowalkiewicz averages 0.19 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.