Ziam vs Figlak Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Paris — Preliminary Card Lightweight Bout
Fares "Smile Killer" Ziam (12-4-0, 5 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Michal "Mad Dog" Figlak (8-0-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 12 p.m. ET.
Venue: Accor Arena — Paris, France
Ziam vs Figlak Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Paris odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Fares Ziam: (+152)
- Michal Figlak: (-196)
- Draw: (TBD)
Method of Victory:
- Ziam by KO/TKO: (TBD)
- Ziam by Points: (TBD)
- Ziam by Submission: (TBD)
- Figlak by KO/TKO: (TBD)
- Figlak by Points: (TBD)
- Figlak by Submission: (TBD)
Ziam vs Figlak Prediction
UFC Paris Ziam-Figlak prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Michal Figlak (71%)
Method of Victory: Decision (81%)
Fares Ziam has had some ups and downs lately, going 2-2 in his previous four fights. He's coming off a first-round submission loss to Terrance McKinney back in February, so it's safe to say that things have gone better for the "Smile Killer."
On the other hand, Michal Figlak is set to make his UFC debut after starting his MMA career 8-0. He owns four knockout victories and has also won each of his last three fights by unanimous decision, proving that he's quite the tough competitor.
With Ziam not looking as impressive as he once was, I'm counting on Figlak to win his debut.
Ziam vs Figlak Betting Trends & Stats
- Fares Ziam lost to Terrance McKinney, by submission, in his last fight on Feb. 26, 2022.
- Michal Figlak defeated Agy Sardari, by decision, in his last fight on July 22, 2022.
- Ziam averages 2.06 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Figlak will make his company debut at UFC Paris
- Ziam averages 1.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Five of Figlak's last seven fights have made it to the third round.
- Ziam averages 0.32 takedowns per 15 minutes
- Figlak has won each of his last three fights by unanimous decision.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.