Blanchfield vs Aldrich Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Preliminary Card Women's Flyweight Bout
Erin "Cold Blooded" Blanchfield (8-1-0, 2 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. JJ Aldrich (11-4-0, 2 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Blanchfield vs Aldrich Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Erin Blanchfield: (-620)
- JJ Aldrich: (+400)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Blanchfield by KO/TKO: (+750)
- Blanchfield by Points: (-175)
- Blanchfield by Submission: (+500)
- Aldrich by KO/TKO: (+1200)
- Aldrich by Points: (+700)
- Aldrich by Submission: (+2600)
Blanchfield vs Aldrich Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 Blanchfield-Aldrich prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Erin Blanchfield (91%)
Method of Victory: Decision (85%)
Blanchfield vs Aldrich Betting Trends & Stats
- Erin Blanchfield defeated Miranda Maverick, by decision, in her last fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- JJ Aldrich defeated Gillian Robertson, by decision, in her last fight on March 12, 2022.
- Blanchfield averages 5.53 strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
- Aldrich averages 4.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Blanchfield averages 2.07 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Aldrich averages 4.45 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Blanchfield has a 90% takedown defense rate.
- Aldrich averages 0.73 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.