Emily Ducote vs Jessica Penne Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Long Island on FanDuel Sportsbook
Ducote vs Penne Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Long Island — Preliminary Card Women's Strawweight Bout
Emily "Gordinha" Ducote (11-6-0, 3 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Jessica Penne (14-5-0, 2 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 11 a.m. EST.
Venue: UBS Arena — Elmont, NY
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Ducote vs Penne Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Long Island odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Emily Ducote: (-140)
- Jessica Penne: (+110)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Ducote by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Ducote by Points: (N/A)
- Ducote by Submission: (N/A)
- Penne by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Penne by Points: (N/A)
- Penne by Submission: (N/A)
Ducote vs Penne Prediction
UFC Long Island Ducote-Penne prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Emily Ducote (64%)
Method of Victory: Decision (74%)
Ducote vs Penne Betting Trends & Stats
- Emily Ducote defeated Alesha Zappitella, by TKO, in her last fight on May 11, 2022.
- Jessica Penne defeated Karolina Kowalkiewicz, by submission, in her last fight on Aug. 7, 2021.
- This fight marks Ducote's UFC debut.
- Penne averages 2.41 significant strikes landed per minute with a 34% accuracy rate.
- Ducote has won five of her last six fights.
- Penne averages 4.34 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Ducote is a former Invicta FC Strawweight Champion.
- Penne averages 1.57 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.