Dober vs Alves Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 277 — Preliminary Card Lightweight Bout
Drew Dober (24-11-0, 12 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Rafael "The Turn" Alves (20-10-0, 7 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. ET.
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Dober vs Alves Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 277 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Drew Dober: (-178)
- Rafael Alves: (+144)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Dober by KO/TKO: (+155)
- Dober by Points: (+320)
- Dober by Submission: (+1400)
- Alves by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Alves by Points: (+600)
- Alves by Submission: (+430)
Dober vs Alves Prediction
UFC 277 Dober-Alves prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Drew Dober (82%)
Method of Victory: Decision (50%)
Dober is a dangerous striker whose weakness has always been defensive wrestling. Back-to-back matchups against Islam Makhachev and Brad Riddell were terrible stylistically, but he bounced back in his last outing against Terrance McKinney.
Rafael Alves has not taken down an opponent in the UFC or on Dana White's Contender Series, and he'll have to play right into Dober's wheelhouse if he can't get this one to the ground. Give my Dober by KO/TKO.
Dober vs Alves Betting Trends & Stats
- Drew Dober defeated Terrance McKinney, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on March 12, 2022.
- Rafael Alves defeated Marc Diakiese, by submission, in his most recent fight on Nov. 13, 2021.
- Dober averages 4.40 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Alves averages 2.10 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Dober averages 4.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 52% defense rate.
- Alves averages 3.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 58% defense rate.
- Dober has an 53% takedown defense rate.
- Alves averages 1.80 submissions attempted per 15 minutes.
UFC 277 Fight card
To see betting previews, odds and predictions for any of the other fights on the card at UFC 277, click on any of the matchups below:
- Julianna Pena vs. Amanda Nunes
- Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France
- Derrick Lewis vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Alexandre Pantoja vs. Alex Perez
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Anthony Smith
- Alex Morono vs. Matthew Semelsberger
- Ji Yeon Kim vs. Joselyne Edwards
- Orion Cosce vs. Blood Diamond
- Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Ihor Potieria
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.