Cerrone vs Lauzon Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Austin — Co-Main Event Lightweight Bout
Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone (36-16-0, 10 KO's, 17 Submissions) vs. Joe "J-Lau" Lauzon (28-15-0, 9 KO's, 17 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Moody Center — Austin, TX
Cerrone vs Lauzon Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Austin odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Donald Cerrone: (-184)
- Joe Lauzon: (+142)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Cerrone by KO/TKO: (+170)
- Cerrone by Points: (+300)
- Cerrone by Submission: (+700)
- Lauzon by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Lauzon by Points: (+500)
- Lauzon by Submission: (+850)
Cerrone vs Lauzon Prediction
UFC Austin Cerrone-Lauzon prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Donald Cerrone (59%)
Method of Victory: Decision (63%)
Cerrone vs Lauzon Betting Trends & Stats
- Donald Cerrone lost to Alex Morono, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on May 8, 2021.
- Joe Lauzon defeated Jonathan Pearce, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 18, 2019.
- Cerrone averages 4.43 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Lauzon averages 2.84 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Cerrone averages 4.49 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 53% defense rate.
- Lauzon averages 5.39 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 54% defense rate.
- Cerrone has a 74% takedown defense rate.
- Lauzon has a 54% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.