The MLB slate on Thursday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the Chicago White Sox.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs White Sox Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (36-20) vs. Chicago White Sox (26-28)
- Date: Thursday, June 9, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Dodgers vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-116) | CHW: (-102)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+136) | CHW: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Dodgers vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Tyler Anderson (7-0), and Dylan Cease (4-2) getting the nod for the Chicago White Sox.
Dodgers vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (50.6%)
Dodgers vs White Sox Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -116 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -102 underdog despite being at home.
Dodgers vs White Sox Spread
- The Dodgers are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the White Sox. The Dodgers are +136 to cover, and the White Sox are -164.
Dodgers vs White Sox Over/Under
- Dodgers versus White Sox on June 9 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -112 and the under set at -108.
Dodgers vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 55 games this year and have walked away with the win 35 times (63.6%) in those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 26 times in 40 chances when named as a favorite of at least -176 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 25 of 57 chances this season.
- The White Sox have been the underdog on the moneyline 20 total times this season. They've gone 7-13 in those games.
- Chicago has gone 2-5 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +148 or longer (28.6%).
- Chicago has played in 50 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-27-3).