The Los Angeles Dodgers are among the MLB teams in action on Tuesday, up against the Chicago White Sox.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Dodgers vs White Sox Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (35-19) vs. Chicago White Sox (25-27)
- Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Dodgers vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-116) | CHW: (-102)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+136) | CHW: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Dodgers vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Mitch White (0-1), and Michael Kopech (1-2) answering the bell for the Chicago White Sox.
Dodgers vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (51.5%)
Dodgers vs White Sox Moneyline
The Dodgers vs White Sox moneyline has Los Angeles as a -116 favorite, while Chicago is a -102 underdog at home.
Dodgers vs White Sox Spread
The Dodgers are at the White Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs (+136 to cover) on the runline. Chicago is -164 to cover.
Dodgers vs White Sox Over/Under
An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Dodgers-White Sox on June 7, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Dodgers vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 34, or 64.2%, of the 53 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 34 of 53 games when listed as at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 25 of 55 chances this season.
- The White Sox have won 33.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (6-12).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Chicago has a 6-11 record (winning only 35.3% of its games).
- Chicago has played in 48 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-25-3).