The Los Angeles Dodgers versus the Chicago White Sox is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Dodgers vs White Sox Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (35-20) vs. Chicago White Sox (26-27)
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Dodgers vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-174) | CHW: (+146)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-104) | CHW: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Dodgers vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Tony Gonsolin (6-0), and Johnny Cueto (0-2) getting the nod for the Chicago White Sox.
Dodgers vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (53.8%)
Dodgers vs White Sox Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs White Sox moneyline has Los Angeles as a -174 favorite, while Chicago is a +146 underdog at home.
Dodgers vs White Sox Spread
- The Dodgers are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the White Sox. The Dodgers are -104 to cover the spread, while the White Sox are -115.
Dodgers vs White Sox Over/Under
- Dodgers versus White Sox, on June 8, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Dodgers vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 34 wins in the 54 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 25-14 when favored by -172 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 25 of their 56 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The White Sox have won 36.8% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (7-12).
- Chicago has a 2-5 record (winning just 28.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +144 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 49 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 20 of those games (20-26-3).