Dodgers vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 10
The MLB's Wednesday slate includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the Minnesota Twins.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Twins Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (76-33) vs. Minnesota Twins (57-52)
- Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-172) | MIN: (+144)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+114) | MIN: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Dodgers vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Ryan Pepiot and the Twins will turn to Sonny Gray (6-3, 3.19 ERA).
Dodgers vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (56.3%)
Dodgers vs Twins Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Twins moneyline has Los Angeles as a -172 favorite, while Minnesota is a +144 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Twins Spread
- The Twins are at the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Twins are +114 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -137.
Dodgers vs Twins Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Dodgers-Twins on August 10, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Dodgers vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 74 wins in the 104 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 56-24 when favored by -158 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 44 of their 107 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Twins have won 17 of the 40 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (42.5%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +134 or longer, Minnesota has a record of 4-7 (36.4%).
- Minnesota has played in 99 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-42-7).