The Los Angeles Dodgers versus the Colorado Rockies is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (50-29) vs. Colorado Rockies (35-45)
- Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-250) | COL: (+205)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-118) | COL: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Dodgers vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Mitch White (0-1) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and German Marquez (4-6) for the Colorado Rockies.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (70.7%)
Dodgers vs Rockies Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Rockies moneyline has Los Angeles as a -250 favorite, while Colorado is a +205 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Rockies are -102 to cover, and the Dodgers are -118.
Dodgers vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Dodgers-Rockies on July 5, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 74 games this season and have come away with the win 48 times (64.9%) in those contests.
- This year, Los Angeles has won nine of 14 games when listed as at least -235 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 31 of their 77 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have won 41.7% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (25-35).
- Colorado has a record of 2-4 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +194 or longer (33.3%).
- Colorado has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times this season for a 39-35-4 record against the over/under.