MLB action on Saturday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers playing the Colorado Rockies.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (67-32) vs. Colorado Rockies (45-56)
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Dodgers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-240) | COL: (+194)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-156) | COL: +1.5 (+130)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Dodgers vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Clayton Kershaw (7-2) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Kyle Freeland (5-7) for the Colorado Rockies.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (73.5%)
Dodgers vs Rockies Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -240 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +194 underdog despite being at home.
Dodgers vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the spread (+130 to cover), and Los Angeles is -156 to cover the runline.
Dodgers vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 11.5 has been set for Dodgers-Rockies on July 30, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 94 games this year and have walked away with the win 65 times (69.1%) in those games.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 16 of 23 games when listed as at least -240 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 39 of their 97 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 41.6% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (32-45).
- Colorado has a 2-7 record (winning just 22.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +198 or longer.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times this season for a 48-47-4 record against the over/under.