Dodgers vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 1
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Wednesday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers facing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Pirates Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (33-16) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (21-27)
- Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-260) | PIT: (+215)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-120) | PIT: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Dodgers vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Mitch White for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Jose Quintana (1-2) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Dodgers vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (68.6%)
Dodgers vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is the underdog, +215 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -260 favorite at home.
Dodgers vs Pirates Spread
- The Dodgers are hosting the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs (-120 to cover) on the runline. Pittsburgh is +100 to cover.
Dodgers vs Pirates Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Pirates on June 1 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Dodgers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 32 wins in the 48 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 5-4 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -250 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of their 50 opportunities.
- The Pirates have been the underdog on the moneyline 38 total times this season. They've gone 15-23 in those games.
- Pittsburgh has a 2-2 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +205 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 17 times this season for a 17-24-7 record against the over/under.