The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the San Diego Padres.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (91-41) vs. San Diego Padres (74-60)
- Date: Sunday, September 4, 2022
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
- Coverage: ESPN
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-168) | SD: (+142)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+116) | SD: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-100) | Under: (-122)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Caleb Ferguson, and Mike Clevinger (5-5) getting the nod for the San Diego Padres.
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (58.6%)
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
- San Diego is a +142 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -168 favorite at home.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are +1.5 on the spread (-140 to cover), and Los Angeles is +116 to cover the runline.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Padres on September 4 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over -100 and the under set at -122.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 124 games this year and have walked away with the win 89 times (71.8%) in those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 65 times in 89 chances when named as a favorite of at least -168 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 57 of their 130 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Padres have compiled a 21-17 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 55.3% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer, San Diego has a 3-3 record (winning 50% of its games).
- San Diego has combined with opponents to go over the total 61 times this season for a 61-68-3 record against the over/under.