In MLB action on Saturday, the Los Angeles Dodgers face the San Diego Padres.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (90-41) vs. San Diego Padres (74-59)
- Date: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-230) | SD: (+190)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-114) | SD: +1.5 (-105)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Julio Urias (14-7, 2.32 ERA), who is looking for win No. 15 on the season, and the San Diego Padres will turn to Sean Manaea (7-7, 4.90 ERA).
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (62.0%)
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
- San Diego is a +190 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -230 favorite at home.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are +1.5 on the spread (-105 to cover), while the Dodgers are -114 to cover the runline.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
- The over/under for Dodgers-Padres on September 3 is 8.5. The over is -118 and the under is -104.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 88, or 71.5%, of the 123 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 33-12 when favored by -220 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 56 of their 129 opportunities.
- The Padres have gone 21-16 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 56.8% of those games).
- San Diego has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of +184 or longer.
- San Diego has played in 131 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 60 times (60-68-3).