The MLB slate on Saturday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers facing the San Diego Padres.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (73-33) vs. San Diego Padres (61-48)
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-162) | SD: (+136)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+126) | SD: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8.5-- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Andrew Heaney (1-0), and Mike Clevinger (3-3) taking the ball for the San Diego Padres.
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (61.5%)
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -162 on the moneyline, while San Diego is a +136 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Padres are -150 to cover, and the Dodgers are +126.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
- The over/under for the Dodgers versus Padres contest on August 6 has been set at 8.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 71, or 70.3%, of the 101 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 53 of 77 games when listed as at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 42 of their 104 opportunities.
- The Padres have won 19 of the 33 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (57.6%).
- San Diego has a 3-4 record (winning 42.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- San Diego has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 49 times this season for a 49-55-3 record against the over/under.