Dodgers vs Mets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 4
By Duel Staff
The Los Angeles Dodgers versus the New York Mets is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Dodgers vs Mets Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (35-17) vs. New York Mets (35-19)
- Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-188) | NYM: (+158)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+112) | NYM: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Dodgers vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Walker Buehler (6-1) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and David Peterson (2-0) for the New York Mets.
Dodgers vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (62.7%)
Dodgers vs Mets Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Dodgers vs. Mets reveal Los Angeles as the favorite (-188) and New York as the underdog (+158) on the road.
Dodgers vs Mets Spread
- The Mets are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Mets are -134 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are +112.
Dodgers vs Mets Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Mets on June 4 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -122 and the under set at -100.
Dodgers vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 51 games this year and have walked away with the win 34 times (66.7%) in those games.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 22-11 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -188 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 24 of their 53 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Mets have a 5-6 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 45.5% of those games).
- New York has played as a moneyline underdog of +158 or longer in only one game this season, which they lost.
- New York has played in 55 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-26-1).