Dodgers vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 23
The Los Angeles Dodgers will face the San Francisco Giants in MLB action on Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (62-30) vs. San Francisco Giants (48-45)
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-184) | SF: (+154)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+115) | SF: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Julio Urias (8-6), and Alex Wood (6-7) answering the bell for the San Francisco Giants.
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (56.8%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Dodgers vs. Giants reveal Los Angeles as the favorite (-184) and San Francisco as the underdog (+154) on the road.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Giants are -138 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are +115.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Dodgers-Giants on July 23, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 60, or 69%, of the 87 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 37 times in 54 chances when named as a favorite of at least -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 36 of their 90 opportunities.
- The Giants have won 34.8% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (8-15).
- San Francisco has played as a moneyline underdog of +154 or longer in only two games this season, which they won both.
- San Francisco has played in 90 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-41-5).