Dodgers vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 21
The Los Angeles Dodgers will face the San Francisco Giants in MLB action on Thursday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (60-30) vs. San Francisco Giants (48-43)
- Date: Thursday, July 21, 2022
- Time: 10:09 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-146) | SF: (+1224)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+140) | SF: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Gians will trot out Carlos Rodon, while a starter has not been named by the Dodgers yet.
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (51.5%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Dodgers-Giants, Los Angeles is the favorite at -146, and San Francisco is +124 playing on the road.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Giants are -170 to cover, and the Dodgers are +140.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Dodgers-Giants on July 21, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 58, or 68.2%, of the 85 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 41 times in 59 chances when named as a favorite of at least -174 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 35 of 88 chances this season.
- The Giants have won eight of the 21 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (38.1%).
- San Francisco is 3-1 (winning 75% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +146 or longer.
- In the 88 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 43 times (43-40-5).