Dodgers vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 5
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Monday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers facing the San Francisco Giants.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (92-41) vs. San Francisco Giants (64-68)
- Date: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-235) | SF: (+194)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-113) | SF: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Andrew Heaney (2-1, 2.12 ERA) and Logan Webb (11-8, 2.89 ERA) answering the bell for the San Francisco Giants.
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (56.7%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Giants-Dodgers, San Francisco is the underdog at +194 and Los Angeles is -235 playing at home.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are +1.5 on the spread (-106 to cover) and the Dodgers are -113 to cover the runline.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- The over/under for the Dodgers versus Giants contest on September 5 has been set at 8.5, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 90, or 72%, of the 125 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 45-18 when favored by -200 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 58 of their 131 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Giants have been the moneyline underdog 39 total times this season. They've gone 10-29 in those games.
- San Francisco has a 1-2 record (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +168 or longer.
- San Francisco has played in 129 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 64 times (64-58-7).