The Los Angeles Dodgers are among the MLB teams in action on Monday, versus the San Francisco Giants.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (68-33) vs. San Francisco Giants (51-51)
- Date: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-142) | SF: (+120)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+122) | SF: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Andrew Heaney (1-0), and Logan Webb (9-4) answering the bell for the San Francisco Giants.
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (54.5%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- San Francisco is the underdog, +120 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -142 favorite despite being on the road.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are hosting the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Giants are +122 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -146.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Giants, on August 1, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 96 games this year and have walked away with the win 66 times (68.8%) in those games.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 61-25 when favored by -142 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 39 of their 99 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Giants have won eight of the 26 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (30.8%).
- San Francisco has a 5-11 record (winning only 31.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by bookmakers 99 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 48 of those games (48-46-5).