Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 13
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Tuesday schedule includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (97-43) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (66-74)
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-196) | ARI: (+164)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-110) | ARI: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Clayton Kershaw (7-3) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Merrill Kelly (12-5) for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (65.7%)
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Dodgers, Arizona is the underdog at +164, and Los Angeles is -196 playing on the road.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Dodgers are at the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Dodgers are -110 to cover the runline, with the Diamondbacks being -110.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Dodgers-Diamondbacks on September 13, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 132 games this season and have come away with the win 95 times (72%) in those contests.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 48-19 when favored by -196 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 63 of their 138 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks have been the underdog on the moneyline 98 total times this season. They've finished 42-56 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +164 or longer, Arizona has gone 5-14 (26.3%).
- Arizona has combined with opponents to go over the total 63 times this season for a 63-72-2 record against the over/under.