Dodgers vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 7
By Duel Staff
On Thursday in the MLB, the Los Angeles Dodgers are up against the Chicago Cubs.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Dodgers vs Cubs Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (52-29) vs. Chicago Cubs (34-48)
- Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-290) | CHC: (+235)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-134) | CHC: +1.5 (+112)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Dodgers vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Tony Gonsolin (10-0, 1.54 ERA), who is looking for win No. 11 on the season, and the Cubs will counter with Mark Leiter Jr. (2-2, 4.85 ERA).
Dodgers vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (68.1%)
Dodgers vs Cubs Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -290 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +235 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Cubs Spread
- The Dodgers are hosting the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs (-134 to cover) on the runline. Chicago is +112 to cover.
Dodgers vs Cubs Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Dodgers-Cubs contest on July 7, with the over available at -106 and the under at -114.
Dodgers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 50 wins in the 76 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win six times in nine chances when named as a favorite of at least -270 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 31 of 79 chances this season.
- The Cubs have been the underdog on the moneyline 55 total times this season. They've gone 22-33 in those games.
- Chicago has played as a moneyline underdog of +220 or longer in just one game this season, which they won.
- In the 82 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-39-4).