On Saturday in the MLB, the Los Angeles Dodgers are playing the Los Angeles Angels.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Angels Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (59-30) vs. Los Angeles Angels (39-52)
- Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Time: 10:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Dodgers vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-188) | LAA: (+158)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-125) | LAA: +1.5 (+104)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Dodgers vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Julio Urias (7-6) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Jose Suarez (1-3) for the Los Angeles Angels.
Dodgers vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (63.0%)
Dodgers vs Angels Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Angels moneyline has the Dodgers as a -188 favorite, while the Angels are a +158 underdog at home.
Dodgers vs Angels Spread
- The Dodgers are 1.5-run favorites on the runline against the Angels. The Dodgers are -125 to cover, while the Angels are +104 to cover.
Dodgers vs Angels Over/Under
- The over/under for Dodgers-Angels on July 16 is 8.5. The over is -122, and the under is +100.
Dodgers vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 84 games this year and have walked away with the win 57 times (67.9%) in those games.
- This year, the Dodgers have won 35 of 52 games when listed as at least -188 or better on the moneyline.
- The Dodgers and their opponents have hit the over in 35 of their 87 games with a total this season.
- The Angels have been the moneyline underdog 34 total times this season. They've gone 7-27 in those games.
- The Angels have not yet won a game when they entered play as a moneyline underdog with odds of +158 or longer in four chances.
- The Angels have played in 87 games with a set over/under, and have combined with their opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-41-7).