In MLB action on Wednesday, the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the Colorado Rockies.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (45-28) vs. Colorado Rockies (33-42)
- Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Dodgers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-198) | COL: (+166)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-134) | COL: +1.5 (+112)
- Total: 11.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Dodgers vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Julio Urias (5-6) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and German Marquez (4-5) for the Colorado Rockies.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (65.8%)
Dodgers vs Rockies Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Dodgers vs. Rockies reveal Los Angeles as the favorite (-198) and Colorado as the underdog (+166) despite being the home team.
Dodgers vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the spread (+112 to cover), and Los Angeles is -134 to cover the runline.
Dodgers vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for the Dodgers versus Rockies contest on June 29 has been set at 11.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 43 wins in the 68 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 20 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite of at least -196 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 29 of 71 chances this season.
- The Rockies have won 24 of the 57 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (42.1%).
- Colorado is 5-11 (winning only 31.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +164 or longer.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to go over the total 36 times this season for a 36-34-3 record against the over/under.