Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 28
The Los Angeles Dodgers are among the MLB squads busy on Tuesday, up against the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (45-27) vs. Colorado Rockies (32-42)
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Dodgers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-215) | COL: (+180)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-134) | COL: +1.5 (+112)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Dodgers vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Clayton Kershaw (5-1) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Kyle Freeland (3-5) for the Colorado Rockies.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (72.6%)
Dodgers vs Rockies Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Dodgers-Rockies, Los Angeles is the favorite at -215, and Colorado is +180 playing at home.
Dodgers vs Rockies Spread
The Rockies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Rockies are +112 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -134.
Dodgers vs Rockies Over/Under
The Dodgers-Rockies contest on June 28 has been given an over/under of 11 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 43 wins in the 67 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 16 times in 23 chances when named as a favorite of at least -220 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 29 of their 70 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 41.1% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (23-33).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +184 or longer, Colorado has a record of 2-4 (33.3%).
- Colorado has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 36 times this season for a 36-34-2 record against the over/under.