The MLB slate on Friday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the Colorado Rockies.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (66-32) vs. Colorado Rockies (45-55)
- Date: Friday, July 29, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Dodgers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-225) | COL: (+188)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-142) | COL: +1.5 (+118)
- Total: 11.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Dodgers vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Julio Urias (9-6, 2.72 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Chad Kuhl (6-5, 4.48 ERA).
Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (72.0%)
Dodgers vs Rockies Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -225 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +188 underdog despite being at home.
Dodgers vs Rockies Spread
- The Dodgers are at the Rockies and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Dodgers are -142 to cover the runline, with the Rockies being +118.
Dodgers vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 11.5 has been set for Dodgers-Rockies on July 29, with the over at -106 and the under at -114.
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 64 wins in the 93 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 15-7 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -240 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 39 of their 96 opportunities.
- The Rockies have compiled a 32-44 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 42.1% of those games).
- Colorado is 2-8 (winning just 20% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +194 or longer.
- Colorado has had an over/under set by bookmakers 98 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 48 of those games (48-46-4).