The MLB schedule on Friday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the San Diego Padres.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (94-42) vs. San Diego Padres (76-62)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-168) | SD: (+142)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-105) | SD: +1.5 (-114)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Dustin May (1-2) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Mike Clevinger (5-6) for the San Diego Padres.
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (52.8%)
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -168 on the moneyline, while San Diego is a +142 underdog despite being at home.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are hosting the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Padres are -105 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -114.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Padres, on September 9, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 128 games this season and have come away with the win 92 times (71.9%) in those contests.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 79-30 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 60 of their 134 opportunities.
- The Padres have won 53.8% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (21-18).
- San Diego is 6-8 (winning 42.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- San Diego has played in 136 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 64 times (64-69-3).