Dodgers vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 30
In MLB action on Thursday, the Los Angeles Dodgers play the San Diego Padres.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (46-28) vs. San Diego Padres (46-31)
- Date: Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-138) | SD: (+118)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+150) | SD: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will give the ball to Mitch White (0-1) versus the Padres and Joe Musgrove (8-1).
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (50.1%)
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
San Diego is the underdog, +118 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -138 favorite at home.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
The Padres are at the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Padres are +150 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -182.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
The over/under for the Dodgers versus Padres contest on June 30 has been set at 8, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 44, or 63.8%, of the 69 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 42 times in 66 chances when named as a favorite of at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 30 of their 72 opportunities.
- The Padres have won 64% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (16-9).
- San Diego has an 8-6 record (winning 57.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- San Diego has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times this season for a 32-41-2 record against the over/under.