Dodgers vs Braves Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 26
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Sunday, the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the Atlanta Braves.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Braves Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26) vs. Atlanta Braves (42-31)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
- Coverage: ESPN
Dodgers vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-110) | ATL: (-106)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+142) | ATL: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Dodgers vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will give the start to Tony Gonsolin (9-0, 1.58 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Braves will turn to Spencer Strider (3-2, 3.78 ERA).
Dodgers vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (50.6%)
Dodgers vs Braves Moneyline
Atlanta is the underdog, -106 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -110 favorite despite being on the road.
Dodgers vs Braves Spread
The Dodgers are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Braves. The Dodgers are +142 to cover the spread, while the Braves are -172.
Dodgers vs Braves Over/Under
The over/under for Dodgers-Braves on June 26 is 8.5. The over is -120, and the under is -102.
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 42, or 64.6%, of the 65 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 42-23 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -110 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 29 of their 68 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Braves are 6-10 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37.5% of those games).
- Atlanta has a 5-10 record (winning just 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -106 or longer.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to go over the total 38 times this season for a 38-32-3 record against the over/under.