Schwartzman vs Tiafoe US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Men's Round 3 Match
No. 14 Diego Schwartzman vs No. 22 Frances Tiafoe
Date: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022
Start Time: 2:00 p.m. ET
Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center — New York City, NY
Schwartzman vs Tiafoe Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Schwartzman: (+172) | Tiafoe: (-210)
To Win 1st Set: Schwartzman: (+136) | Tiafoe: (-164)
Set Betting: Schwartzman: 3-0 (+700) | 3-1 (+550) | 3-2 (+500)
Set Betting: Tiafoe: 3-0 (+240) | 3-1 (+320) | 3-2 (+400)
Schwartzman vs Tiafoe Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Tiafoe in 5 sets
Schwartzman vs Tiafoe Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Diego Schwartzman is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Frances Tiafoe.
- Tiafoe defeated Schwartzman in two sets in their last meeting at the Erste Bank Open on Oct. 29, 2021.
- Schwartzman defeated Alexei Popyrin in three sets in Round 2 of the 2022 US Open.
- Tiafoe defeated Jason Kubler in three sets in Round 2 of the 2022 US Open.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.