The Arizona Diamondbacks versus the Cincinnati Reds is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (29-34) vs. Cincinnati Reds (22-39)
- Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-116) | CIN: (-102)
- Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-215) | CIN: -1.5 (+176)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Diamondbacks vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Diamondbacks will give the ball to Zach Davies (2-3) versus the Reds and Tyler Mahle (2-5).
Diamondbacks vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (57.3%)
Diamondbacks vs Reds Moneyline
- Arizona is a -116 favorite on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a -102 underdog on the road.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Spread
- The Diamondbacks are hosting the Reds and are underdogs by 1.5 runs (-215 to cover) on the runline. Cincinnati is +176 to cover.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Diamondbacks-Reds on June 14, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been favorites in 11 games this season and have come away with the win six times (54.5%) in those contests.
- This year, Arizona has won three of eight games when listed as at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Arizona and their opponents have gone over in 27 of their 63 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have been the underdog on the moneyline 42 total times this season. They've finished 14-28 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Cincinnati has a 12-25 record (winning just 32.4% of its games).
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by bookmakers 57 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 30 of those games (30-26-1).