The Arizona Diamondbacks versus the Pittsburgh Pirates is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (48-59) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (44-64)
- Date: Monday, August 8, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-245) | PIT: (+200)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (-111) | PIT: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Arizona Diamondbacks looking to Zac Gallen (6-2), and Tyler Beede (1-1) taking the ball for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (61.3%)
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Pirates, Arizona is the favorite at -245, and Pittsburgh is +200 playing on the road.
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at the Diamondbacks, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Pirates are -108 to cover the spread, and the Diamondbacks are -111.
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Diamondbacks-Pirates on August 8, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have come away with 14 wins in the 27 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Arizona this season with a -255 moneyline set for this game.
- Arizona's games have gone over the total in 46 of their 104 opportunities.
- The Pirates are 34-57 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.4% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +210 or longer, Pittsburgh has a record of 5-2 (71.4%).
- Pittsburgh has played in 106 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-53-9).