Diamondbacks vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 26
The MLB's Sunday schedule includes the Arizona Diamondbacks taking on the Detroit Tigers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (32-41) vs. Detroit Tigers (28-43)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-120) | DET: (+102)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+176) | DET: +1.5 (-215)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tigers will give the start to Beau Brieske, but the Diamondbacks' starter has yet to be announced for this game.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks (55.5%)
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Tigers, Arizona is the favorite at -120, and Detroit is +102 playing on the road.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Spread
The Diamondbacks are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Tigers. The Diamondbacks are +176 to cover, and the Tigers are -215.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Over/Under
A total of 9 runs has been set for the Diamondbacks-Tigers game on June 26, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have won in seven, or 46.7%, of the 15 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Arizona has won one of four games when listed as at least -166 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Arizona have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 31 of 73 chances this season.
- The Tigers have put together a 17-33 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 34% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer, Detroit has a 6-17 record (winning just 26.1% of its games).
- Detroit has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times this season for a 24-40-1 record against the over/under.