The Arizona Diamondbacks are among the MLB teams busy on Monday, versus the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (29-33) vs. Cincinnati Reds (21-39)
- Date: Monday, June 13, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-154) | CIN: (+130)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+140) | CIN: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-114)
Diamondbacks vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Merrill Kelly (5-3) for the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Mike Minor (0-2) for the Cincinnati Reds.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (55.2%)
Diamondbacks vs Reds Moneyline
Arizona is a -154 favorite on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +130 underdog on the road.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Spread
The Diamondbacks are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Reds. The Diamondbacks are +140 to cover the spread, while the Reds are -170.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Over/Under
An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Diamondbacks-Reds on June 13, with the over being -105 and the under -114.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been victorious in six of the 10 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Arizona has been listed as a favorite of -164 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Arizona and their opponents have gone over in 26 of their 62 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have won 13 of the 41 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (31.7%).
- Cincinnati has gone 6-19 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +138 or longer (24%).
- Cincinnati has played in 56 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-26-1).