Denis Tiuliulin vs Jamie Pickett Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 58 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Pickett vs Tiuliulin Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 58 — Main Card Middleweight Bout
Jamie "The Night Wolf" Pickett (13-7-0, 8 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Denis Tiuliulin (10-6-0, 8 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Pickett vs Tiuliulin Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 58 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jamie Pickett: (-200)
- Denis Tiuliulin: (+154)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Pickett by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Pickett by Points: (N/A)
- Pickett by Submission: (N/A)
- Tiuliulin by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Tiuliulin by Points: (N/A)
- Tiuliulin by Submission: (N/A)
Pickett vs Tiuliulin Prediction
UFC Vegas 58 Pickett-Tiuliulin prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jamie Pickett (76%)
Method of Victory: Decision (78%)
Pickett vs Tiuliulin Betting Trends & Stats
- Jamie Pickett lost to Kyle Daukaus, by submission, in his last fight on Feb. 19, 2022.
- Denis Tiuliulin lost to Aliaskhab Khizriev, by technical submission, in his last fight on March 26, 2022.
- Pickett averages 2.89 strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Tiuliulin averages 4.45 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Pickett averages 3.97 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Tiuliulin averages 6.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 37% defense rate.
- Pickett averages 1.57 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Tiuliulin has a 33% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.