Denis Tiuliulin vs Jamie Pickett Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 279 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Tiuliulin vs Pickett Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 279 — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Denis Tiuliulin (10-6-0, 8 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Jamie "The Night Wolf" Pickett (13-7-0, 8 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 10, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. ET.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPNEWS
Tiuliulin vs Pickett Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 279 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Denis Tiuliulin: (+110)
- Jamie Pickett: (-134)
- Draw: (TBD)
Method of Victory:
- Tiuliulin by KO/TKO: (+340)
- Tiuliulin by Points: (+300)
- Tiuliulin by Submission: (+2000)
- Pickett by KO/TKO: (+250)
- Pickett by Points: (+250)
- Pickett by Submission: (+1800)
Tiuliulin vs Pickett Prediction
UFC 279 Tiuliulin-Pickett prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jamie Pickett (72%)
Method of Victory: Decision (80%)
Denius Tiuliulin's UFC debut back in March didn't go as planned, resulting in a technical submission loss to Aliaskhab Khizriev. He'll look to get a win back when he faces Jamie Pickett, who's also hungry for a win after Kyle Daukaus submitted him in his last outing, snapping a two-fight win streak.
Tiuliulin took a beating in his last fight and didn't display the best defense. Considering that Pickett is a decently accurate striker and has better overall defense than his opponent, I like "The Night Wolf" a bit more in this one.
I'll take Pickett winning by decision at +250.
Tiuliulin vs Pickett Betting Trends & Stats
- Denis Tiuliulin lost to Aliaskhab Khizriev, by submission, in his last fight on March 26, 2022.
- Jamie Pickett lost to Kyle Daukaus, by submission, in his last fight on Feb. 19, 2022.
- Tiuliulin averages 4.45 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Pickett averages 2.89 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Tiuliulin averages 6.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 37% defense rate.
- Pickett averages 3.97 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Tiuliulin has a 33% takedown defense rate.
- Pickett averages 1.57 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.