Denis Shapovalov vs Andrey Rublev Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Men's Round 3 Match
Shapovalov vs Rublev US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Men's Round 3 Match
No. 19 Denis Shapovalov vs No. 9 Andrey Rublev
Date: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022
Start Time: 1 p.m. ET
Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center — New York City, NY
Shapovalov vs Rublev Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Shapovalov: (+160) | Rublev: (-194)
To Win 1st Set: Shapovalov: (+126) | Rublev: (-150)
Set Betting: Shapovalov: 3-0 (+650) | 3-1 (+550) | 3-2 (+550)
Set Betting: Rublev: 3-0 (+260) | 3-1 (+310) | 3-2 (+410)
Shapovalov vs Rublev Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Rublev in 5 sets
Shapovalov vs Rublev Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Denis Shapovalov is 2-2 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Andrey Rublev.
- Rublev defeated Shapovalov, in three sets, in their last meeting at the St. Petersburg Open on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Shapovalov defeated Roberto Carballés Baena, in four sets, in Round 2 of the 2022 US Open.
- Rublev defeated Kwon Soon-woo, in three sets, in Round 2 of the 2022 US Open.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.