Danielle Collins vs Aryna Sabalenka Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Women's Round of 16 Match
Collins vs Sabalenka US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Women's Round of 16 Match
No. 19 Danielle Collins vs No. 6 Aryna Sabalenka
Date: Monday, Sept. 5, 2022
Start Time: 7 p.m. ET
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium — Queens, NY
Collins vs Sabalenka Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Collins: (+132) | Sabalenka: (-160)
To Win 1st Set: Collins: (+118) | Sabalenka: (-144)
Set Betting: Collins: 2-0 (+310) | 2-1 (+340)
Set Betting: Sabalenka: 2-0 (+160) | 2-1 (+270)
Collins vs Sabalenka Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Garcia in 2 sets
Collins vs Sabalenka Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Aryna Sabalenka is 3-0 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Danielle Collins.
- Sabalenka defeated Collins two sets in their last meeting at the 2021 US Open.
- Collins defeated Alize Cornet in two sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
- Sabalenka defeated Clara Burel in two sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.