Ismagulov vs Kutateladze Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Austin — Main Card Lightweight Bout
Damir Ismagulov (23-1-0, 12 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Guram "Georgian Viking" Kutateladze (12-2-0, 7 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Moody Center — Austin, TX
Ismagulov vs Kutateladze Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Austin odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Damir Ismagulov: (-172)
- Guram Kutateladze: (+134)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Ismagulov by KO/TKO: (+420)
- Ismagulov by Points: (+135)
- Ismagulov by Submission: (+1600)
- Kutateladze by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Kutateladze by Points: (+270)
- Kutateladze by Submission: (+2600)
Ismagulov vs Kutateladze Prediction
UFC Austin Ismagulov-Kutateladze prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Damir Ismagulov (72%)
Method of Victory: Decision (88%)
Ismagulov vs Kutateladze Betting Trends & Stats
- Damir Ismagulov defeated Rafael Alves, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on May 22, 2021.
- Guram Kutateladze defeated Mateusz Gamrot, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Ismagulov averages 3.75 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Kutateladze averages 2.47 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Ismagulov averages 1.90 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 65% defense rate.
- Kutateladze averages 3.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 58% defense rate.
- Ismagulov has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Kutateladze has a 68% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.