Cynthia Calvillo vs Nina Nunes Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 58 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Calvillo vs Nunes Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 58 — Preliminary Card Women's Flyweight Bout
Cynthia Calvillo (9-4-1, 2 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Nina "The Strina" Nunes (10-7-0, 4 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Calvillo vs Nunes Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 58 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cynthia Calvillo: (-158)
- Nina Nunes: (+124)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Calvillo by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Calvillo by Points: (N/A)
- Calvillo by Submission: (N/A)
- Nunes by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Nunes by Points: (N/A)
- Nunes by Submission: (N/A)
Calvillo vs Nunes Prediction
UFC Vegas 58 Calvillo-Nunes prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Cynthia Calvillo (72%)
Method of Victory: Decision (93%)
Calvillo vs Nunes Betting Trends & Stats
- Cynthia Calvillo lost to Andrea Lee, by TKO, in her last fight on Nov. 13, 2021.
- Nina Nunes lost to Mackenzie Dern, by submission, in her last fight on Apr. 10, 2021.
- Calvillo averages 4.27 strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Nunes averages 4.64 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Calvillo averages 4.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Nunes averages 3.50 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Calvillo averages 1.75 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Nunes has a 76% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.